Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How Much Is This Tank Worth

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Simple answer is as much as someone is willing to pay.

Is it brand new or used?

i paid 70 for my 250L without a cage. but then again i paid 110 for a 500L tank aswell. put it on ebay for make a best offer and advertise it for say 120

hi blue monkey I might be interested and I am not a million miles from you either pm me a price and maybe a picture .oh and I wanted upright

Would say both sold together would be worth at least £100 to someone starting out.

Stick on a good used pump, battery, filters & DI to the frame then add a used pole and hose reel then would be worth considerably more sold as a complete wfp DI startup kit :Image9:

That's what I would do anyway if it was me....

that was one of my ideas, i moved house and just stuck everything in shed, and i sorted it over the weekend, and basically i got a full set up sat in my shed doing nothing lol so might just throw it all together and get rid

might dig it all out and see what i got, it is amazing the stuff you collect over the years, that your forget you have

well the tank is about 145.00 with outlet and vat

new..... the frame would cost about 150 i would of thought......

i would think u would get about 150 easy for both.

ive just bought one new......

My wife tells me I have problem hording stuff as I never like to get rid of old gear. Pity I can't be cured then as I could get rid of her too :Image13:

might dig it all out and see what i got, it is amazing the stuff you collect over the years, that your forget you have

Frame £100 tank £75.

At £200 it would be a bargain tbh. As the cage is pretty dam too notch from the pics.

Latest Posts

Back