Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Slx 35

Neil

I'm looking to buy an slx35 , has anyone had this pole and is it really really light is there a lot of bend or is it nice and rigid? can I buy extensions for this and if I can what height can I go to? Thanks /emoticons/smile.png

I have the SLX35 and would buy it again. It's definitely worth getting at the sale price. Just about gets velux windows on a loft conversion.

Not a lot of bend in it. I think its 2.2kg

Fully extended would you say it easy to get velux windows meaning you don't have to struggle rinsing them because of the weight?

I use a monofilament brush so you can rinse on the glass. But it's also easy to lift one side of the brush up to rinse.

Nice pole really. Check out gardiner poles systems website it has all the information you are looking for about add ons. Perhaps watch some videos on their site. But yes you can add to any of their poles.

Did you look into it more then? Did you purchase a SLX35?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Yes mate bought the slx35 nice pole ordered the aqua dapter last night so just waiting on that too, I'm going to order the 8th extension too there not cheap though lol

Latest Posts

Back