Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What is going on?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

north

Hi guys I've just purchased a trolley system from Pure Freedom. Just getting it going today and already frustrated. My tap water showing tds of 140. I flushed the system through for about 3hrs as directed. Water coming through RO was showing 007. When I put this through the DI it was still showing 004ppm left it for about an hour but it didn't budge. As wfp is new to me, I rang PF for advice. I was told to disconnect the DI & give it a light shake! Reconnected it and tds showed 001 ppm. Nearly there I thought, but after 2 hrs it didn't budge. Rang PF again, after another little shake was advised , my reading is now 003 and going nowhere fast - is this normal? Am I doing something wrong? Can I even clean with 003ppm? I'm beginning to wish I hadn't bothered any advice gentlemen would be greatly appreciated.

I have a 300gpd ro/di system as supplied by pure freedom. Being a wfp amateur,that's as much info as I have on it. I will try again from scratch when I gat home later.

Back