Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hi All

WCF

Help Support WCF:

hi and welcome to the forum nkk, good luck with your future effort cleaning windows..but....advice wise ..start small dont get too carried away..or else you will be listing kit on ebay...

dont forget....get ill and you get no money.

.have time off and you feel guilty as you think you should be at work..

.and not all customers are ...er....normal..:rolleyes:

why do I clean windows..? well I havent really done anything else and am far too old to change now...and besides me likes the strange peoples you meet out there..

.and on here ...who said that...:eek:

its a constant challenge and rushing around no time to worry about your choice you just have to get stuck in....

and of course....you can always say your car has broken down like I did on friday if you want to skive off...:rolleyes: bloody car...always breaking down..

Does anybody know anything about the Unger Starter Kit? There'll probably be windows I can't reach...would that be a good investment for starting off?

Some are just not cut out for the job as can be hard graft waving a stick about all day long that's if they have enough work coming in to pay the bills.

Cheers guys, very comforting to hear that Alien Human and inspirational..thanks
This will be a bit down the line for me but what do you think of this setup for sale

http://www.donedeal.ie/businessopportunities-for-sale/window-cleaning-van-and-system/8931597?offset=6

There are a few ads like this, I wonder why they are selling up? Could be for loads of reasons but I wonder why anyway

Back