Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Di Resin Pure Water Help Please

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Posh

Ok. I had a feeling I'd have trouble. Filled up with resin 5kg. Connected hoses up using good connectors so floor wouldn't flood(thanks paul). Come all ou nicely & 1st go was 0.20. Thought not to bad. Stuck at it for half hour running it through & lowest I could get was 124ppm. Did get it to 040 once but that was rare. Have give it a good shake but it's mostly reading between 140 & 150ppm. Am I doing somet wrong or do I need somet else. My water is 276ppm. Please help chaps. The di has now been "chucked" in the shed still with water in it in disappointment & an irate partner moaning coz messed up the kitchen lol.

think you should be using twin di's mate but dont quote me on it .

but in marks vid he's using twin and its coming out at 000 i have twin di's and mine starts at 240 but i am yet to buy some resin to test this theory .

you need two di and 4.6 litre minimum size but to be honest at 260 pmm you be better off with an r/o unit and holding tank

my ppm is 105ppm and i use a 11ltr di vessel am goign to buy another 11ltr vessel when i can afford it.... then that will save me much more money

Back