Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Brodex twin tank

AGlassAct

Hi Guys

Just a quick one - hopefully! I've been offered a 500ltr brodex tank, it's the older version with the 250 tanks strapped together. Question is - do you notice untoward sloshing about? I assume they have baffles but they look like the type that is basically a hole through the middle.

What do you brodex tank lovers think of them?

It has had all the original bits taken off so has a new shurflo pump and a spotless digital controller so I'm not worried about the usual brodex quality issues unless they are prone to anything other than the 'strap-on' bits failing.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I don't notice mine being sloshy until I'm driving it to be honest. Even with the missus driving! And yes it is the same as yours but obviously in a much smaller van. I know you are a fan of yours green, and assume you haven't had any issues with it? I wouldn't be considering it if it wasn't such a bargain and my Ionics one isn't baffled so would be a nice upgrade. It would also be a keeper for when I get a bigger van.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back