Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How to you connect your heater in the van?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Matthew Phillips

Hi guys, just another question from me /emoticons/smile.png I recently bought an electric heater for the back of my van to keep the system from freezing and I was just wondering how you guys do it. Do you leave a window open with the wire coming out or do you have a hole in the van somewhere, or just leave the van door ajar? Or anything else.

Thanks very much,

Matt

Can any one recommend a heater.,as in fan or convection /oil .

I will be going down this route as well,cheers.

i use a £30 oil rad from argos,had it on from 12 - 8 am n while van wasn't like a sauna it was the only motor on the street without a iced up windscreen this morning, i have 2 fishtank heaters for the tank as well if temp really falls

Can any one recommend a heater.,as in fan or convection /oil .I will be going down this route as well,cheers.
Most of the guys on here (inc me) use oil filled radiators. Just set them on low so the thermostat kicks in.

Put the extension lead between the two back doors of your van, right down low and hopefully the rubber gasket should give enough to shut the doors

Latest Posts

Back