Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Crimewatch

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Crime watch you plonker you need locking up making a post like that /emoticons/biggrin.png/emoticons/biggrin.png :D

Yeah after you mentioned it do like to watch it never know when its on.

Sick what some people do.

Yeah I'm watchin it, they reckon they still ain't caught the driver that caused that massive pile up by throwing money out his van window on teeside

Yeah I'm watchin it, they reckon they still ain't caught the driver that caused that massive pile up by throwing money out his van window on teeside
hahaha I remember that ,it was ages ago you would think he would be keeping a low profile still wouldn`t you

I think 'H' should be nice to us ALL now......as that Community Action Trust Reward could be very tempting :lol: .

Well, at least this thread explains why h has more posts in a day than most do in a year- just starts a thread on what he's watching! I may take inspiration from it /emoticons/smile.png

Well, at least this thread explains why h has more posts in a day than most do in a year- just starts a thread on what he's watching! I may take inspiration from it /emoticons/smile.png
he cracks me up,spends more time on here than actually cleaning windows lol.

Lol i work 10 days a month on windows

And 8 days a month in a part tym call centre

So i work 18 days over 28 days /emoticons/tongue.png

Back