Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

COMPLETE BACKPACK SYSTEM

WCF

Help Support WCF:

paddy

Would any of you chaps be happy to pay this? Is it worth it or not?

Sorry for keep going over the same ground but I'm really wanting to go into wfp and I'm looking for the most cost effective way

It

Would any of you chaps be happy to pay this? Is it worth it or not?Sorry for keep going over the same ground but I'm really wanting to go into wfp and I'm looking for the most cost effective way
its decent kit at a fair price Go for it

You can upgrade later

Although the pole will last forever it won't be amazing

I bought the backpack and pole deal off them last year and it's still going strong, however I saved a fair bit by getting a di vessel and the tds meter from eBay, shopped around for the resin and blagged half a dozen empty containers from a carwash.

N

Yes I was thinking that myself, cheers for your input taxlossloz I appreciate it mate
No probs

Am also trying to explain Back to the Future1,2,3 to my 6 and 7 year olds !

I bought the backpack and pole deal off them last year and it's still going strong, however I saved a fair bit by getting a di vessel and the tds meter from eBay, shopped around for the resin and blagged half a dozen empty containers from a carwash.
how much did you pay? did you buy just backpack and pole?

Good plan

I spent too much on RO . ETC

If you spend high on anything invest in the pole

http://www.windowcleaningwarehouse.co.uk/big-boy-backpack-phoenix-mkii-deals.html
Pole and backpack were about 240, di was around 60ish and so was the resin. I had used wfp for a couple of years working for a firm using a van mount but this was enough to get me started on my own. I have other poles etc now but the backpack is still used daily.
excuse my ignorance but.....if I bought a backpack and pole from window cleaning warehouse, di vessel from ebay and resin from internet, would this be the cheapest way? also is that all I would need to start with?

That is £616 inc VAT from WCW.......don't need the DVD and water containers are FREE from car valeting places (theyjust need a good rinse-out).

Save £100 if you buy from Gardiner....andyou get a better pole /emoticons/smile.png......

Back Pack............£102

Carbon SLX 22'....£239

DI Vessel 11l........£71

DI Resin 25l bag..£82

TDS meter...........£15

.............TOTAL....£509 inc VAT.

Can even save a few more £'s by buying reconditioned DI Vessel on ebay.....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/11ltr-EMPTY-DI-VESSEL-Window-Cleaning-Bio-water-Filter-EMPTY-OF-RESIN-/161671909122

and bag of resin from Daqua, I think Doug at Daqua is about the cheapest for quality Tulsion MB115 resin :thumbsup:.....

http://daqua.co.uk/resins.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
excuse my ignorance but.....if I bought a backpack and pole from window cleaning warehouse, di vessel from ebay and resin from internet, would this be the cheapest way? also is that all I would need to start with?
Yeah and some containers 25l

That's the easy bit

Converting your work and explaining to customers ... Now that is a ball ache

Yeah and some containers 25lThat's the easy bit

Converting your work and explaining to customers ... Now that is a ball ache
you sound like you had a hard time converting your customers,was it really that hard?

My advice if it's a big round from trad to WFP -

Do sections at a time not all at once

Some houses perfect

Some will take months

Don't be afraid to get ladders off and check

Squeegee windows and patio doors where it's easy

You learn more when it goes wrong

And get spare battery !

That is £616 inc VAT from WCW.......don't need the DVD and water containers are FREE from car valeting places (theyjust need a good rinse-out).
Save £100 if you buy from Gardiner....andyou get a better pole /emoticons/smile.png......

Back Pack............£102

Carbon SLX 22'....£239

DI Vessel 11l........£71

DI Resin 25l bag..£82

TDS meter...........£15

.............TOTAL....£509 inc VAT.

Can even save a few more £'s by buying reconditioned DI Vessel on ebay.....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/11ltr-EMPTY-DI-VESSEL-Window-Cleaning-Bio-water-Filter-EMPTY-OF-RESIN-/161671909122

and bag of resin from Daqua, I think Doug at Daqua is about the cheapest for quality Tulsion MB115 resin :thumbsup:.....

http://daqua.co.uk/resins.htm
thanks for your help Bingo, appreciate it. would a 22 ft pole reach old Victorian 3 storey houses?

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Back