Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

gift certificates

WCF

Help Support WCF:

One thing you must do boar, take the flower border of the certificate, please.

You may also want to adjust the 'to' and 'from' lines so there central inline with the width of the picture,

I've got to be honest though Jonny, if someone opened that? They are gonna think it's a joke, it's very... Well let's say... A bit... Home made?

Perhaps get a professional one done if you really want to peruse the idea,

Sorry it's harsh, but I'd rather tell you mate!

these may be collectors items , ask that auctioneer pal of yours Jake . framed up -you wont see many of them,thats the truth

i agree they look like vouchers but no general gives out vouchers and i wanted certificates.

these may be collectors items , ask that auctioneer pal of yours Jake . framed up -you wont see many of them,thats the truthi agree they look like vouchers but no general gives out vouchers and i wanted certificates.
I'm worried about you mental state..

What are the flowers for?

This thread has cracked me up. But on a serious note the target audience you may want to aim towards are....

People with elderly parents they want you to look after.

House warming gifters

Parents whose kids have just moved out.

Not sure it'll be a hit, I probably wouldnt print more than 10 at a time off put it that way./emoticons/biggrin.png

All I can say the retarded sorry mean retired general is obviously onto something or should that be on something /emoticons/biggrin.png

You just need to flog them in the right scenario.

Or, dish them out as freebees on new built estates and get your foot in the door with a loss leader?

Latest Posts

Back