Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Introduction

G2G

Morning everyone. Just wanted to say hi as I have downloaded the forum and was really impressed with how friendly and accommodating everyone seems. I am in the process of starting a business, initially it was going to be pressure washing drives and patios etc but I also seem to have diversified into gutter clearance and cleaning and conservatory Roof cleans. I am in Nottingham/derbys area (not in competition with green pro clean [emoji1]). Any advice for startup info will be greatly appreciated

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning everyone. Just wanted to say hi as I have downloaded the forum and was really impressed with how friendly and accommodating everyone seems. I am in the process of starting a business, initially it was going to be pressure washing drives and patios etc but I also seem to have diversified into gutter clearance and cleaning and conservatory Roof cleans. I am in Nottingham/derbys area (not in competition with green pro clean [emoji1]). Any advice for startup info will be greatly appreciated
Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
Welcome Polar.

Hello and welcome!

My only advice is to expect a roller coaster ride for the revenue stream. When I am hitting it for several weeks that has usually been followed by quietness. Now that I can afford more advertising I think there will be more stability.

Latest Posts

Back