Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Unger ninja

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Belfastcleaning

I have only ever used unger squeegees. Egro tec with normal channels.. Would like to try something new, anyone use the ninja squeegee? If so, what do you think of it?

I bought one the other day to do an inside job. I think it's great but haven't used anything else.. Rubber fell out a couple of times when I caught the clips. But thumbs up from me

I saved myself a few quid by using my mates on a job we were doing together 10 minutes i lasted went back to my old tried and tested unger squeegee

Had a chat to unger at the cleaning show

they made it as something else to sell, there was not a need and no benefit, just a feel good factor to you and their business £££££

REINVENTING THE WHEEL

Had a chat to unger at the cleaning show

they made it as something else to sell, there was not a need and no benefit, just a feel good factor to you and their business £££££

REINVENDING THE WHEEL
So lets get this right. You got a wheel from a vending machine and now you're putting it back? :-/

Back