Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Which microbore reel hose 100m is best?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

paul1

HI guys just wondered which reel hose you all find to be best or are they or same, currently using streamlite or something and seems ok but first ive used, any advice for strength and flexibility etc?

cheers all

At the mo I'm using pure freedom 8mm hi viz and circuit hydraulics 6mm hi viz. Both are very flexible and hard wearing. I did try Gardiners 6mm yellow and it was awful as its so Stiff. Albeit a couple of years back so they may have changed.

Sent from my Turbo_mini_F1 using Window Cleaning Forums

I've been using gardiners 6mm microbore hose on my reel. Seems good to me, no tangles etc. It's just the pole hose that gets me, keeps tangling. Might try there new heavy duty pole hose.

I've been using gardiners 6mm microbore hose on my reel. Seems good to me, no tangles etc. It's just the pole hose that gets me, keeps tangling. Might try there new heavy duty pole hose.
aqua-dapter.co.uk pole hose is by far the best pole hose beats all others hands down .

Try the exceed blue pole hose mate. Been using it and very happy doesnt twist as much etc

At the mo I'm using pure freedom 8mm hi viz and circuit hydraulics 6mm hi viz. Both are very flexible and hard wearing. I did try Gardiners 6mm yellow and it was awful as its so Stiff. Albeit a couple of years back so they may have changed.
Sent from my Turbo_mini_F1 using Window Cleaning Forums
were really liking the 8ml hi vis from p. free just ordered 2 more rolls of it

Back