Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone else noticed a massive increase in new forum members?

Damo

I happened to let it slip on facebook i am back on here, and then BOOM everyone seems to be signing up.

Ok, ok, ok, i am joking. Still lots of new members?

Good to see /emoticons/smile.png

Gav is offering free PIZZA with each new post love the toppings GAV /emoticons/biggrin.png:D:D:D:D:D

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a very good forum, it's kept clean and monitored very well , i did join a page on Facebook for about a week and it's just a blood bath , every one rips into each other , nothing friendly about it at all!

Because you can win a Bigboy backpack :itwasntme: It's also the time when we have an influx of new windies and with the current trend of Internet searches to learn then Gav 's expertise is doing the business

I joined a couple of months ago and this forum is by far the best, and friendliest. I've been a Window Cleaner 10 years in total and how I only discovered this a couple of months ago I don't know but I'm glad I did, some great advice. The FB page is horrendous.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Thanks guys PIZZAS in the post. May arrive a little cold!

It's always been my goal to ensure the forum always stays a nice community to be part of. We have a few moments hear an there which is inevitable. It's down to great members as well. This time of year we always get a bit of a spike and once on the new software next month I will be advertising for forum a bit more so should get busy!

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Back