Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

For Those Of You That Are Owed Money From Several Customers

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Interesting topic this. When I took a very large house on the woman made me tea and biscuits on the first clean. Nothing from then on in. She even started to bugger off out without paying and leaving me stranded behind the electric gates! I fkd her off, it was a £40 job too. The daughter was tasty though, she used to sunbathe in her bikini by the pool and not bat an eyelid while I worked. I used to have a pervy gander via the reflection from the glass. Haha.

so tuffers no wonder u never got paid cos the daughter payed u by wearing a vikini for u /emoticons/wink.png lol

and i dont mind collecting money aswell i only go out 2 hours a day once a week... i go collecting like 6 times in 4 weeks

on some days ill start work late and finish at 5pm and by the time i finished i can just collect straight after cos im in the same area and then i jsut go home /emoticons/smile.png

some days i might finish 10 minutes early so in that 10 mins ill go have a snack and just fill my tank up or something and then go collect

I don't collect much but then I banned loads of customers before xmas. I don't mind it to be honest, I never feel like going but I usually get to chat with customers, keeps it personal I think which is how I like it.

ive toke a load of aswell /emoticons/smile.png id have over 250 customers by now if i still kept them all on lol

Yeah I'm lucky I've still got other job to fall back on, I can't actually afford to turn work down or bin custies but don't stress when I have to business us building slow but hourly rate when I'm out is rising so all good.

Interesting topic this. When I took a very large house on the woman made me tea and biscuits on the first clean. Nothing from then on in. She even started to bugger off out without paying and leaving me stranded behind the electric gates! I fkd her off' date=' it was a £40 job too. The daughter was tasty though, she used to sunbathe in her bikini by the pool and not bat an eyelid while I worked.[b'] I used to have a pervy gander via the reflection from the glass[/b]. Haha.
It's funny when in that situation, you can spend a good 10 minutes on that one window....those smears just seem to keep reappearing and after all that, you suddenly spot one of those little blemishes that just ain't gonna go without getting the scraper out but wait, you must wet that part of the glass first....oh bugger it, now you've gotta go over the entire glass again.
Mart.

You will often find that the ones who are so pleased and gushing in the early days,

"Ooh thats fantastic, I've never seen my windows looking so good" etc

always turn out to be the biggest time wasters later on.

its like some sort of law of human nature

Latest Posts

Back