Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Good to see you today jonny (boarcity)

WCF

Help Support WCF:

wheres he live dyou know ? ^

dyou know the bloke -or his missus- that now run the BigRedMonkey van [that was jeff temperlys] ? i saw them today in town centre . jeff used to be fulltime emigrated to florida i think

He lives on cowdry avenue, not gonna slash his tires are you!?

Yeah I used to speak to Jeff, but haven't spoke to Julian (the new guy who took it over) only seen him to wave at, funnily enough I saw him today as well! In St jons shops

I remember Jeff was one of the first round here to go wfp, used to see him back in 07 with his new wfp setup, I remember thinking 'that will never catch on' 9 years later and I'm using wfp :rofl:

lol, i jus wondered where he lived . you bein a local lad must know em all. im an outsider travellin 20 odd miles to roll into town .

There are a lot of windows cleaners with history (nutters to want for a better word) that's why they work for themselves so just be warned who you befriend /emoticons/biggrin.png

lol, i jus wondered where he lived . you bein a local lad must know em all. im an outsider travellin 20 odd miles to roll into town .

Yeah it's a fair way to get here boar, would you not want to be more focussed on Ipswich?

I moved away from the nutters..sadly most of em are my mates i grew up with lol

The only one i see regularly now is that guy who stares at me in the mirror in the mornings :fubar:

Yeah it's a fair way to get here boar, would you not want to be more focussed on Ipswich?
im about 30% in colchester,40% ipswich, 30 in woodbridge/felixstowe[home town]

colchester is my fave,by far

Yeah I only know him to say hello to, I've no idea why his face is like that, although part of me thinks he was just born like that
i too like him , but i sense he wasnt born like that . something like a motorbike accident? or possibly he worked in bomb disposal?? he told me he had been on the windows 20 odd yrs but he must be 60 so plenty of time to have been doin other jobs previous

Not sure boar, could be anything... But I wouldn't want to ask...

Yeah I do love Colchester, really enjoy living here...

I'm surprised i haven't seen you boar while i was helping my mate out driving

If not in london i tended to be in woodbridge type area..well anywhere from Stowmarket to yarmouth an everywhere in between

Framlingham

Leiston

Colchester

Felixtowe

Etc

Always used to look out for your van but cos i never saw it when i was outside your gaff i wouldn't recognise it

I just look for shifty characters in a crewcab

I'm surprised i haven't seen you boar while i was helping my mate out drivingIf not in london i tended to be in woodbridge type area..well anywhere from Stowmarket to yarmouth an everywhere in between

Framlingham

Leiston

Colchester

Felixtowe

Etc

Always used to look out for your van but cos i never saw it when i was outside your gaff i wouldn't recognise it

I just look for shifty characters in a crewcab
Where you based Dave?

I don't know where I live most of the time as I'm bonkers don’t you know /emoticons/biggrin.png

Mind you it don't help when my missus keeps threating to put me in an home.:rolleyes:

I don't know where I live most of the time as I'm bonkers don’t you know /emoticons/biggrin.png
Mind you it don't help when my missus keeps threating to put me in an home.:rolleyes:
Care home? Your still working... Just...

Back