Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Good to see you today jonny (boarcity)

WCF

Help Support WCF:

So what wage you paying the lads? You just need to earn a lot in one day to cover there wages, then make a living yourself? £40 a day for them?

i ended up sellin the radar gun detector cos so many false alerts i ended up paranoid and lads hated the whoopin noise

lad who gets to sit in front gets travel sick if ridin in back of cars . well that was his reasoning,tho later he changed his mind but the others wont let him swap cos rear seats are full recliners lol

i ended up sellin the radar gun detector cos so many false alerts i ended up paranoid and lads hated the whoopin noiselad who gets to sit in front gets travel sick if ridin in back of cars . well that was his reasoning,tho later he changed his mind but the others wont let him swap cos rear seats are full recliners lol

Lol classic,

They all young? The one I saw looked around 17 odd...

So what wage you paying the lads? You just need to earn a lot in one day to cover there wages, then make a living yourself? £40 a day for them?
they get 7 quid an hour and hours are rounded up, plus shared tips , they do allrite

they get 7 quid an hour and hours are rounded up, plus shared tips , they do allrite
Yeah that's better than working in tesco or the likes, do you have to pay there tax? I'm thinking of employing part time so really interested in how you run it

Yeah that's better than working in tesco or the likes, do you have to pay there tax? I'm thinking of employing part time so really interested in how you run it
theyr all on the books ,pay tax but dont pay NI as under 21 a new rule came in in April. thats great as i had to cough for the NI previously ,not much but it can build up if you let it .

i recommend you register as an employer if youv got the work rollin in like the tide . hmrc then send you a computer disc and are very helpful. its a leap of faith to go legit with employing, rather than cash only, but iv not regretted it

theyr all on the books ,pay tax but dont pay NI as under 21 a new rule came in in April. thats great as i had to cough for the NI previously ,not much but it can build up if you let it .i recommend you register as an employer if youv got the work rollin in like the tide . hmrc then send you a computer disc and are very helpful. its a leap of faith to go legit with employing, rather than cash only, but iv not regretted it
And your sure that it's worth it? Earning wise?

Also do you not worry they'll back stab you and start there ken round etc...

none of them are the sort to give it a go runnin a biz. but if they did good luck to em,id shave off a bit of the round and giv em it as a start .

worth it ? oh yes. worker 1 earns me a packet, worker2 about the same, i admit i took on worker 3 a bit too erly and for 6 months i hadnt enough work to make money from him. but after a big effort i raked in more work and about last year this time i turned the point where made money from the third worker . got drunk that weekend!

Where you based Dave?
Originally ladbroke grove west london borough of kensington and chelsea

Now sold up and restarted in stevenage Hertfordshire due to wife being from there and not wanting son growing up in the hood so 14 years now in leafy Hertfordshire

Originally ladbroke grove west london borough of kensington and chelseaNow sold up and restarted in stevenage Hertfordshire due to wife being from there and not wanting son growing up in the hood so 14 years now in leafy Hertfordshire
Nice one

I do miss the round i had in london

Kensington gardens with cheapest house over a million and some arou d 20 million but getting the tight arsed sods to pay up is another story

Was earning me 3.5k a month back in 2001 so that shows how well you can price there

Won't even tell you how much i sold it for

I do miss the round i had in londonKensington gardens with cheapest house over a million and some arou d 20 million but getting the tight arsed sods to pay up is another story
Yeah I bet that was a decent area to work

Back