Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wfp Trolley

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Looks great...

Does it have a flow control?

And yeah I used one of those trolleys, was a nightmare going over grass or uneven ground. Pneumatic tyres all the way

Looks cool!!

I am thinking of building one...or a backpack, not sure yet. One question....do you have to charge these with mains power or can they be charged in the van via the leisure battery?

Looks cool!!
I am thinking of building one...or a backpack, not sure yet. One question....do you have to charge these with mains power or can they be charged in the van via the leisure battery?
I plan on charging it in the house I think you could charge it from a battery though? Not sure though

Got the same problem with a folding trolley I use you defo need the pneumatic tyres did had a small reel to top of trolley with 25 mtrs of hose so I can leave the trolley on the drive of semis and do fronts and rears but now too bulky need to find a smaller reel with pole hose on the ideas right but needs minimising although still playing with idea of doing away with the trolley and just run the hose from the car it s a simpler idea one of rc s I think just mount on a board

Got the same problem with a folding trolley I use you defo need the pneumatic tyres did had a small reel to top of trolley with 25 mtrs of hose so I can leave the trolley on the drive of semis and do fronts and rears but now too bulky need to find a smaller reel with pole hose on the ideas right but needs minimising although still playing with idea of doing away with the trolley and just run the hose from the car it s a simpler idea one of rc s I think just mount on a board
Ive still got my van mount, made this for those awkward houses. Theres a few flats I do that are a pain in the @rse to do with a van mount. The flat door always shuts on my hose and a few other houses where I could use.

If it works well im hoping to start using it on some of the medium sized houses I do could save me some time + wages.

Looks good mate.. Was just thinking there.. Instead of buying a new trolley, could you not just buy 2 pump up tyres and fit to this trolley? Could maybe just need a bit of round bar and secure them on with split pins?

I think I seen some nice cheap hand truck on eBay, or if you want to splash out I'll give you a good place

fantastic, what sort of pole are you using ?

where are you going to get the fittings from for the hose, pole etc. ?

Back