Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Resin Recommendations

petehughesy

Been cleaning windows with wfp for about 4 years, and ill be honest I haven't got a clue about resin or what's the best, as long as it comes out at 0 I'm happy lol, I need some resin in the best week and I'm some recommendations of what's good, the last one I used was a unger mixed bed resin which I've found quite good, anybody else used this or used a better one?

tulsion mb115 seems to be the most popular used , rc on here sells it at a good price if your interested

Each brand or grade of resin will have it's own specification.

For example one spec will be 6500 litres at 100 ppm and another 4000 litres at 100 ppm.

Some manufacturers will give you no spec so they can sell whatever they want so performance will be different each bag. What tends to happen these are regenerated resins so performance will be lower than 20% of virgin resins ( resin beads have not been used in another life)

The lower the price resin the lower the specification. It all boils down to performance verses cost.

Back