Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I just fell in love

WCF

Help Support WCF:

its okay i fall in love most days just dont tell the wife....

good song ....that wall reminds me of today somewhat....

i pulled on a custys drive as next door where having some fencing done and they were parked where i usually park....i wfp the lot...but....i have to take my ladder off split it in two to get over the side gate...

so off up the ladder i went with my other half to put over looks down to see.....

it was that fence they were doing and it wasnt there ....i could have just walked around the gate...grrrrrrr

i am still in love with the milf who walked past way in the distance when i was doing my old biddy bungalows on monday...i was having a look as you do and she caught me...and i got a smile back...ahhhh happy new year...has nobody said it yet.../emoticons/biggrin.png

I've only got eyes for one woman, and the feelings grow stronger every time shes up the duff for some reason...

article-2683516-1F73E5AB00000578-469_634x1492.jpg

yep and the other one she used to knock around with....hot.....

hot one just gone in the big brother house...wow.../emoticons/biggrin.png

oh bloody hell cheggers has gone in and put me right off...remember ...naked jungle anyone:eek:

and ken morley..help...and as for katie hopkins

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 3520

its okay i fall in love most days just dont tell the wife....good song ....that wall reminds me of today somewhat....

i pulled on a custys drive as next door where having some fencing done and they were parked where i usually park....i wfp the lot...but....i have to take my ladder off split it in two to get over the side gate...

so off up the ladder i went with my other half to put over looks down to see.....

it was that fence they were doing and it wasnt there ....i could have just walked around the gate...grrrrrrr

i am still in love with the milf who walked past way in the distance when i was doing my old biddy bungalows on monday...i was having a look as you do and she caught me...and i got a smile back...ahhhh happy new year...has nobody said it yet...:D
You traitor cnc....have you fallen out of love with the "dish bish"...!!!

yep and the other one she used to knock around with....hot.....
hot one just gone in the big brother house...wow.../emoticons/biggrin.png

oh bloody hell cheggers has gone in and put me right off...remember ...naked jungle anyone:eek:

and ken morley..help...and as for katie hopkins
Emma Willis?

Emma+Griffiths.jpg

or Fern Cotton?

618w_showbiz_cosmo_fearne_01.jpg

View attachment 5534You traitor cnc....have you fallen out of love with the "dish bish"...!!!

not at all....guess who was on tv on xmas day when my spot of tuffering was put off by the intrusion of the kids....:h:ta for my dream for tonight....that of course involves the few of the above exploring their lesbian side....sweet dreams...or ...wet dreams...ahhh i remember being young.

ahh that was the other one fern cotton....ta tolish...

Back