Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

need a whole system again as van robbed

steve hawing

just thought id chance on here if anyone has or knows of a cheap system for sale?

My van was robbed last nite and later found burnt out by the police to say im sick is an understatement!

I need to get going asap again and can get the loan of a van of a mate but need a wfp system badly now if anyone knows of any?

had a quick look on ebay and that didnt really come across anything

cheers

Some people are w#nkers mate

Hope you get sorted soon

someone else on here was robbed recently

Can you not get a backpack pole and a tank to get you going quick??

That could be an option mate if im proper stuck and dont get something sorted asap

ive a big enough commerical job i was ment to start today an all

here searching online for something flat out might get lucky

cheers for that offer Peter!

i just had to postpone it until next week as they only want it done on a wed & thurs, i just told them the story and they were grand about it so gives me time to get someting put together

If you get a tank and backpack it's a pain but at least you're working

Just means trips to and from the van

Oh mate that sucks. Sorry to hear that. I was looking on eBay yesterday and there are a few vans going with kits included.

That's the second one in a couple of months on here!! Your not also in Wales are you? That's where the last one was stolen? Swansea?

I hope you get a decent payout mate, Realky sorry to hear it

ah lads ******* sickening so it is, the whole lot was in the van all the wfp gear, powerwasher i just bought and used once fml im in armagh in NI and no they didnt take anything just burnt it after it ran out of juice

Ah well ive just to soak it up and get on with it, have a load of a mates van just need a complete system looking everywehere

Latest Posts

Back