Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How much would you quote for this?

Guybrush

spacer.png
IMG_0355_zps5kbswzad.jpg'%20alt='IMG_0355_zps5kbswzad.jpg'

How much would you quote for this block of flats? theres no side windows and the back is the same as the front. WFP. It's in London.

Also does anyone know how or if even you can send a quote from Aworka/George? I have never sent a quote and not sure what to put on it other than my details and the description and price for the job.

One way of going is to consider how long it would take you to clean the windows. So let's say you want to earn £40/hr and this will take you 2 hrs, then you want £80 for it.

The other way is to calculate with the number of flats in the block, let's say there is 10 flats, in London you can easily charge £10/flat, so that's £100 block.

Hope that helps.

Thanks heyoh appreciate the input. I was thinking about the time- the only thing is i'm new to this and quite slow so I can quite easily overprice a big job if I went on time alone. The figure I had in my head was 80 so it's good to know I have not completely over or underestimated. Handy to know about the 10 pound flat price in London. Thanks.

Does anyone know the best way to send a quote? I thought with George/Aworka I would be able to send a more professional looking quote than an email but I can't find a way to do it on there.

Is that your motor parked there?

You also need to consider parking, access etc as I've turned work down because of jobs being to much hassle. Thank god I don't work in London as parking must be a real pain in the **** for you

If it's a regular clean it should only take an hour at most, anything more than 8 weekly I'd add another 50% on to the price. I'd quote £60

spacer.png
IMG_0355_zps5kbswzad.jpg'%20alt='IMG_0355_zps5kbswzad.jpg'

How much would you quote for this block of flats? theres no side windows and the back is the same as the front. WFP. It's in London.

Also does anyone know how or if even you can send a quote from Aworka/George? I have never sent a quote and not sure what to put on it other than my details and the description and price for the job.
use the estimate part of aworka,personally i'd create a short e-mail up in leeds £45-£50 would be a ball park figure,shoul only take 3/4 of an hour to do wfp-how many flats is there? like heyho said its easier to quote by the number of flats than by the hour sometimes

Not my motor Smurf I only have the van(no room for a 2nd anyway). Parking is a NIGHTMARE on every single job and access to the houses also a pain, makes a stress free job stressful but i'm slowly picking up the work here and trying to build a days work a week out of the city for a more enjoyable day at least once a week.

12 flats. May have to get a trolley when busier.

No parking at the back Smurf. I would have to park just a bit further up from that silver car. And make sure I have a cone out because someone will take a dive for cash. I can park there without a ticket.

I do a similar block myself in London suburb, but its all undividuals, but they know I'm coming, and one lady has the money for me.

I actually charge £15 for the Tops, £12.50 Middle, and £10 bottoms, but I priced it the old way from ladder, but use WFP.

Depends how desperate you are for the work but I would want a bit extra for the hassle to make it worth my while.

No parking at the back Smurf. I would have to park just a bit further up from that silver car. And make sure I have a cone out because someone will take a dive for cash. I can park there without a ticket.

Back