Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Can You Clean My Windows?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tuffers

I get a call this morning. Can you clean my windows? "What's your address?" Blah blah blah she says, :turd:hole crosses my mind. "How often do you want them cleaned?" Just the once for now she says, ":rolleyes: me thinks." "Have you got access to the rear garden?" The other bloke used to come through the house with his hose she says. "Oh great me thinks." "So you'll have to be home when I call then?" Err, yes she says.

I think I'll pass this one /emoticons/biggrin.png

Its always funny when 'one offers' call with an awkward access, filthy window, time dependant job. :rolleyes: Like you've just been waiting for that call to come.

I have a few awkward access jobs

All right near my house as most on the main road i am jist off don't have access to the back garden

I don't mind as they are local and i can work em in to any day i need to as some i don't even use the motor to get to

through the house with my 7 rung triples stood upright no problem

Be buggered of i am travelling to do one of them though..be here at this time etc..jog on

It's the ones who try to dictate dates and times i can't stand

Did one a few weeks ago ..tenner job with back gate

After she paid me she said right I'll see you on this date in the afternoon

I don't reckon she will as i told her it don't work like that

She said well i need to be in to open the gate

She is not a customer now

Back