Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Is it going to be a staring out the window day?

i wouldnt touch anybody who rang like that. why? because that type also cries off in wintertime .

Every business is different,for example i know theres lads on here happy to work bank holidays {i never will, it feels wrong but who am i to say } so whats good for one business isnt good for another . Does it really matter? you set out your stall and customers take it or leave it.

to my knowledge ive only had 4 or 5 customers who took umbrage at us cleaning in the rain , each time i told them straight "take it or leave it" , i think 2 stayed on board , not many lost in the scheme of things .

before taking on each of my workers each were told we work in the rain/snow ,are you ok with that ?, so they had a choice before accepting the job -only fair .

i wouldnt touch anybody who rang like that. why? because that type also cries off in wintertime . Every business is different,for example i know theres lads on here happy to work bank holidays {i never will, it feels wrong but who am i to say } so whats good for one business isnt good for another . Does it really matter? you set out your stall and customers take it or leave it.

to my knowledge ive only had 4 or 5 customers who took umbrage at us cleaning in the rain , each time i told them straight "take it or leave it" , i think 2 stayed on board , not many lost in the scheme of things .

before taking on each of my workers each were told we work in the rain/snow ,are you ok with that ?, so they had a choice before accepting the job -only fair .
interesting boar, interesting to see what happens

Latest Posts

Back