Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How Much Water A Day? And My Wfp Plan

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Can the ibc be outside or will sunlight encourage growth in the water?

Don't have space for a 1000 litre in the house and don't have a garage. I have a brick shed that I could fit a 4-500 in. So many decisions to make. Damn!

Can the ibc be outside or will sunlight encourage growth in the water?

Don't have space for a 1000 litre in the house and don't have a garage. I have a brick shed that I could fit a 4-500 in. So many decisions to make. Damn!
im not shore m8 but u could just clean it out every cupple months or u could make a wood fraime around tank keep sun off it may help

Can't see the hassle filling up backpacks. I take to with me & if I had to fill both of them up in a day would take me all of 5 minutes of my day.

ive got a wcw back pack bril 4 small jobs i use mine all the time save a lot of water with them 2, but 4 big houses the tank gets used .

With the ibc, i'd spray paint it black. Put a line of masking take up the side before you spray it so then you know how much water you have in it.

Either that or put some tarpaulin over it.

If your sold on barrels then just mount the ibc on pallets and you can just connect a pipe to the tap to fill them.

Back