Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

from black to red

WCF

Help Support WCF:

How do you avoid the grass with the hypo? I've my first job lined up for next week and will probably need to hypo

But like mine @Taxlossloz

738e7cb5f0db3af03ee4942e37399715.jpg

If your using a decent motorised pressure washer, you would need a massive tank of water for a decent size drive/patio. I wouldn't even consider doing a job unless I could use the customers supply. Sleep time now

Ok, next question is then ...... Do you give them 2 prices, one just to clean, and another to clean and re-sand ? , i just figure thats what i would be inclined to do....... your thoughts ?

Ok, next question is then ...... Do you give them 2 prices, one just to clean, and another to clean and re-sand ? , i just figure thats what i would be inclined to do....... your thoughts ?
my thoughts are no re sand no job i would feel it reflects on me when it looks rough due to sand being blown out and also weeds will pop back up soon quick

Latest Posts

Back