Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Sos / Middlesbrough

johnny bravo

Has anyone out there in boro got a filter housing for a ro system they are not using , would it be possible to borrow it for a week, i have ordered a new one but it wont be here till the end of the week, my mrs says she might have cracked it when she moved it, cant use it as water gushes out of a crack in the bottom.

If i cant get a ro filter housing for my ro system can anyone give me some pure water , a few 25 litre drums worth. i can collect filter or water, i have the drums.

cheers if anyone can help.

pm me or let me know if you can help me out on 07806 783 160.

cannon park

Cheers Dodge, been in touch with NWCS, helping me out. im getting my R.O from Purewaterproducts. Getting a 300 RO from them for £90 + a filter vessel to replace my cracked one, to fit onto my old RO. For the . Filter vessel only charged me £5. i looked around other sites and they were looking for £15 - £20, A good deal. posting tomorrow. All filters and membranes included. They are doing RO deals on ebay ,

Back