Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Canvasser Required All Areas

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Whizz-Bizz

Due to the over whelming success of the Whizz-Bizz organisation we are currently looking for a well presented individual to join our exciting vibrant work force.

Are you gifted and broke ?

Stuck in a rut ?

Enjoy travelling ?

Love money ?

No experience required, Full training given.

Private message me for details

Pay me 1000 quid upfront each week plus travel and accommodation per person I sub the work out to so I can sit on my big fart **** doing nothing then maybe I just might be interested /emoticons/biggrin.png

Haha if you can find a canvasser to work for free, and go anywhere you got a deal /emoticons/biggrin.png

Defo the way to go as you can only work so many hours yourself. The people who make a very good living take a cut from others so the more work you you have and ppl you take on the more money you will earn for doing very little yourself. /emoticons/wink.png

Defo the way to go as you can only work so many hours yourself. The people who make a very good living take a cut from others so the more work you you have and ppl you take on the more money you will earn for doing very little yourself. /emoticons/wink.png
You say that but dealing with cleaners and taking payments is almost a full time job on its own

Simple solution would be to change your current business model so upfront payments and contracts etc are done all from your office via the internet/email rather than face to face. /emoticons/wink.png

Latest Posts

Back