Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anybody Use Cash Back Sites?

O

OoO

I signed up to quidco last year. They take a £5 for the whole year (admin fee)

I have just completed my first year and I got £288 in real money!!!

It was items I was going to buy anyway. Or offers that interested me!

I got £50 for renewing my contract with t mobile lol

I'm on quidco as well. Tried some other sites but never made any real money with them. Quidco gave me about £400 last year which was nice!

Quidco are an affiliate for a range of online merchants, lots of them big names that you'll probably shop with anyway. Basically when you purchase something from a website after being referred through Quidco, the retailer will give Quidco a commission. Quidco then pass most of this back to you and keep some for themselves.

I never buy from these places just because of Quidco unless I see a really good deal. If you're buying expensive items like TVs, white goods, holidays or phone contracts you can save a fortune.

They've added to the mix as well by allowing some offline transactions. For example I went to Halfords and bought some car cleaning bits and got 2.5% back a few weeks later. Only something like 40p but if you're doing it anyway...

Top site quidco. Always use them. For example......got my car insurance with john lewis via quidco. The annual premium was £186, which is cheap enough, but I also got cashback of 57 quid paid into my bank account. In other words my insurance premium for this year is £129.00. Cant go wrong!

I have £4 tracking at the moment, been to busy to follow up offers.

But got just under £300 in 12 months /emoticons/biggrin.png

I use topcashback.co.uk They're similar to quidco but don't charge the five pounds a year.

I've earned about £2000 over the last four or five years but only by buying things I'd buy anyway.

If you look out for special promotions you can end up getting things for virtually nothing occasionally.

Back