Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardner poles, brushes & accessories

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Greener

Hi all,

OK so it seems to me that the gardner poles are the most popular poles to use, so my question is what would you all recommend is the best size poles and brushes for a man to get? I will mainly be cleaning domestic two/three storie town houses, conservatories, fascias and gutters?

Thanks in advance;)

Greener

Thanks Gents, really informative as usual :thumbsup: found the videos really helpful so many thanks to smurf. Thanks again

Greener :hi:

ide get the extreem 25ft if u can aford it its so lite compaired to my pheonix22 ige get the extreem hibrid flocked for wood goergen windows then treat ur self to a tecbuk hibrid for standerd upvc:cool:

I have clx 18, but i only do 1st floor type houses, i use the sill brush in that first video, it is good for getting in different nooks and crannies and u can getbthe sill as well as the name indicates. I have pencil jets, a resi neck angle adapter so the brish head swivels, i also have an aqua dapter which costs an additional £50 quid ish and u need a pole adapter as well so it fits on the gardiner poles.

I got a CLX18 and a SLX25 with ext#6 to make it into a SLX30

Good combo as you can use the CLX18 for everyday use and knock it out, while saving the dearer SLX for the taller jobs.

I got a CLX18 and a SLX25 with ext#6 to make it into a SLX30Good combo as you can use the CLX18 for everyday use and knock it out, while saving the dearer SLX for the taller jobs.
How do find the CLX-18 @PTWC? Is it a bit whippy? I've thought about getting one for standard houses.

Well I think its OK.

But I would not go for a longer CLX.

Its a lot better than the Unger 17 I had before.

But when I use the SLX I really notice the difference (love it).

I was thinking of possibiliy getting the 18 for the two stories houses and the 25 for the three stories, although I wander if I could just get away with using the 22 for both? What do think? Duncs how do you find using the 22 on the taller houses?

As for the clx being whippy Tuffers, i thought CNC had been near my van and swapped it for his banana :rofl:, you certainly notice a difference between the two poles :eek:

Its the plastic bits on the end of window ledges for me, not that i have knocked any out :rolleyes: i always discreetly push them back in :hehehe::hehehe:

Back