Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hi All New To The Forum

WCF

Help Support WCF:

R

RAZ

HI my name is raz but every calls me razmataz im from the west yorkshire area am looking at buying a wfp system and starting my budget is 1500- 2000 with van but where to buy and what.

Thanks guys got my first job in the morning the trad way priced at 12 quid until i get wfp system

I just went to a shop and said do u want your shop front doing for a fiver she said yes and said can u do my house next door front and back 7 quid for that. got myself sum unger gear pole n dat just the basic and am back every wk for the shop front

Happy days guys got 37 customers in 2 days all kebab/takeaway shop i went round each one and said do u have a window cleaner they said no so next question was i will do your shop front and inside n sign for £5 for the small one and £7 for the big ones. there is one catch most open after 4pm till midnight or after but its every week so it a good start. my first job was done trad it was a bit slow and a few soap marks but the customer understood that i was a new starter and gave me korma source n chips and £5 nice one .

all unger gear 14 inch blade been testing my skills at home it wil come slowly think i have found a gap in the windy market nightshift shop clean at this rate dont think i will need any house lol

Back