Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Snow

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I have not had a day off as we have not seen snow in Dorset , I would love to have some snow for a couple of days so me and the kids can have a bit of fun
I'd love to have no snow so I can get some bloody work done lol /emoticons/sad.png

well it looks like im off for the rest of the week now due to the fact that its been snowing for hours again might go sign on the dole lol

Toyatas are **** H I've had 2 and wouldn't touch another with a barge pole
Really??? Unlucky maybe?

My dads was made in 1993, has nearly 200,000 miles on it, no rust, never broken down, never failed an mot....nothing!

My friend has a Toyota Hilux and he's been driving around in the snow like its not even there. Even high milers are bullet proof now. Avoid the Prius unless you live and drive in central London though.

My friend has a Toyota Hilux and he's been driving around in the snow like its not even there. Even high milers are bullet proof now. Avoid the Prius unless you live and drive in central London though.
If you live in London buy a motorbike, no excuse for buying a Prius lol

Really??? Unlucky maybe?
My dads was made in 1993, has nearly 200,000 miles on it, no rust, never broken down, never failed an mot....nothing!
toyota's are the nuts hi ace! My mates a mechanic and he swears there the most reliable he put snow tyres on it and it was good to drive through the snow

It's fine here now lol
same here mate all melting im doing my first day back tomorrow window cleaning, was my birthday yesterday so thought i would have the day off today had a few drinks last night /emoticons/smile.png

Back