Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Rolls Royce gutter vac

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Green Pro Clean Ltd

I have been to look at a large commercial job today and the plus side is it can 99% be done by hand as it is flat roofs all over the complex with this one exception. Now I could just hire in a cherry picker for the day but having assessed the site all the rest of the gutters seem easy enough to do with a vac.

Now I bought a vac some years ago, did not get on with it as I was using it for residential and the usual issues with gaps between tiles etc put me off. I know there have been some decent advances in the last few years so perhaps it's time for another foray into a vac system.

Now if you were spending my money what would you be spending it on and why?

Cheers for the advice.

This is the problem building. Due to the back lighting you cant see the two foot weeds growing out of parts along it.

Cost wise, I can't see it paying for you to get a RR vac system if jobs like this aren't frequent, once a month or more. I'd estimate a RR system with 8m tube would run up to £2k plus a generator? If I were to buy though I'd probably buy from grippamax/tank.

Shovel and rubble bags for them big wide commercial gutters. I have a expensive vac, its ok, would I buy it now if I had not got it when I started out…? No.

I think jobs I use it on are too infrequent currently, and since using the pro gutter tools and something as simple as flushing them out with a watercan or hose, I only see the gutter vac good for the odd job where access is a problem.

i is was u ide get the grippatank vac £700 then get alli poles from aquafed or blade rite totel bill £1000 +£25 for a extenshion cable and braker swich

Back