Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Brisbane City big office job

It must be a total ******* being able to clean in your shorts 12 months of the year? How do you cope?

It must be a total ******* being able to clean in your shorts 12 months of the year? How do you cope?
At least they wear shorts there, not these midi's that we get here that stop about 3" from your shoes that they call shorts.

It's was amazing shorts everyday, but back in the UK now with my waterproof pants on ha

Could you not stay out there Joey? What a climate to clean in.
Great climate , loved it shorts everyday . Was our there for 3 & half years but sponsorship fell through & had to leave the country

Great climate , loved it shorts everyday . Was our there for 3 & half years but sponsorship fell through & had to leave the country
But can't you apply for citizenship after you have lived there for 3 years?

Claim aslyum? Say the cold weather here is a detriment to your health

Yes you can but it cost you a lot of money and it doesn't always work out.
I guess that's something to do with having to sponsor yourself if you aren't in one of those highly skilled occupations that they desperately need. I knew many from South Africa who emigrated to New Zealand first and then moved on to Australia 5 years later.

In those days New Zealand was easy to get residence in and 5 years later you had more chance of getting into Oz. I also know of many who planned that route but liked New Zealand so much that they stayed.

Latest Posts

Back