Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pricing up troubles how much per hour roughly

the truth is and most on here will skirt round this is that you only have a 40% chanse of making it and most the new guys ive seen flog the pan in only to pick up others peoples rubbish they have binned off

while trying to make it there house old bills stack up and with in a year there skint and I come along buy up there round and bin 60% of there work straight away lose 15% and keep the rest this is what ive found when ive bought the last 10 rounds

most of the lads where I am from are bull **** windows cleaners giving it the big one saying there doing 500 aday only working from 10-2pm and trust me theres plenty of these **** talkers about don't belive what there saying

so if you want to survie and not hit the dust and lose 2 years of you life you will never get back you need to either have a wife that paying the bills , or get a part time job maybe delivering pizza ON A NIGHT leaving you too work on a day time , or buy good work or have a large nest egg

this way you can start the way you want to carry on and charge the right money first off getting the right custmors , because if your thinking of going in cheap and getting loads of work then you deserve to fail

as soon as you start to put the price up in a years time they will bin you off for the next fool that's starting up thats skint .

you need to get the pain now if you don't you will be a busy fool making northing in three years time you will never get off the first stage doing it this way sorry to be so blunt but its the way it is

I have a minimum turnover per week target rather than daily as with the weather etc I find thats a better way of looking at it. Plus if you have a monster day Monday then it lessens the pressure the rest of the week.

Back