Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Form a orderly queue.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Den

i know it's not a lot to quite and few of you guys, but today First jobs two 1st floor flats only 5 Windows each started at 8.00 just pulled the hose out of the van and within minutes had five people in the car park assume going to work all signed up for 4 weekly clean don't think I will ever bet that again five new custies in under ten minutes, my best ever in a day was 6 customers leaflet village near me and 5 custies day before yesterday 137 customers in total now.

Well done mate, Ive had a few people ask me when I go shopping in my van, Always try and park near the main doors.

I always wear my polo shirt with window cleaner on the back when shopping had a couple of walk ups copied the idea from Green pro clean.

Just had a look myself and 29 new jobs in this week.

I knew a lot had come in, but not that amount. Quite a few have been done this week :zzz:

Just had a look myself and 29 new jobs in this week.
I knew a lot had come in, but not that amount. Quite a few have been done this week :zzz:
How do you cope with so many jobs I feel my round is getting quite full now I do have a lot of large houses 30 plus Windows etc.

Latest Posts

Back