Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Website Advice Please

• Thread starter joneswindowcleaners.co.uk
  • Start date
J

joneswindowcleaners.co.uk

Hi,

I have done my own website and have never done one before, it costs e £2.50 per week to run and seems to be working well. Does anyone have any advice please on how I can improve my site, it's www.joneswindowcleaners.co.uk. Thanks

I may be way off here but

Change your title tags to Window Cleaning in [area you work]

Change your H tags to Window Cleaning Company in [area you work]

Change your description tag and have the key word ''Window Cleaner'' or ''Window Cleaners'' in [area you work] ''

You could also try mixing the key words up i.e ''Window Cleaning services in [area you work]'' Professional window cleaners in [area you work]'' Window Cleanign company in [area you work]'' etc ect.

Have a landing pages with all of the above done with different content for each landing page.

Do the same for each service you do... Get some backlinks..

I think thats about it?

I like the colours, like somebody said further up, think I would just change that header picture, does look a bit pixcely - otherwise all good.

on line 273 you have © Jones Window Cleaners

You need to delete #169 or if your want the copyright symbol you can use © or ©

Area you cover | window cleaner

line 8 on the content you want to write a paragraph of about 68 letters about your business - shows up in google

jones window cleaners

www.joneswindowcleaners.co.uk/
    Window Cleaner - Window Cleaners - Free Quotes - Windows - Gutters - U.P.V.C Cleaning services.

Sitemap

Window Cleaner - Window Cleaners - Free Quotes ...

Gallery

Check out some of our houses - we cover window cleaning ...

More results from joneswindowcleaners.co.uk »

First paragraph I would try and include window cleaning services and which areas you cover

Probably get rid of the that top image, looks a bit bleary. And start with the first paragraph near the top left hand.

Good little site, just need a paragraph on each page (google likes good content)

Latest Posts

Back