Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiners new ql long swivel

WCF

Help Support WCF:

♠Winp®oClean♠

For all you swivellers out there, the new longer reach QL swivel is fantastic. Been using it a week or so now & the bit of extra reach is priceless, a swivelling goosneck.:thumbsup:

If you're currently not swivelling, you need to be!/emoticons/wink.png

I take it you read Uncle Alex's thread about a new swivel being available in the next 24 hours?

I like a swivel too /emoticons/smile.png

No, fill me in, when was that?

Hi Tuffers -the link you have is to the older screw on types, the prices I was quoting was for the Quick-LoQ versions.
The one in your link is no longer made in such large quantities which is why the price is now £11.95.

The standard length versions in Quick-LoQ are on this link - http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/QuicK-LoQ-Resi-Neck-Type1-QUICK_LOQ_Swivel1.html

I am just about to put on the web a new version of the swivel gooseneck. This fits directly to the brush rather than having a socket connector. This will be for those that like their swivel point as close to the brush stock as possible. It should be in the new items section within the next 24 hours.

Yes, I got the one which fits direct to brush stock but converted it to QL as I didn't find it any different in use. The ultimate swivel is an angled one but nobody makes them.
You mean like the Unger indoor pad?

That reminds me my quick-loq is not so quick as one of my brushes is still stuck on the bloody pole I need for a job first thing that I will have to sort out in the morning. Quick-loq my **** /emoticons/biggrin.png

That reminds me my quick-loq is not so quick as one of my brushes is still stuck on the bloody pole I need for a job first thing that I will have to sort out in the morning. Quick-loq my **** /emoticons/biggrin.png
In the style of "Jim Royle"/emoticons/smile.png)

I love the quick loqs but I have had to take a file or drill bit sander to every female socket and 3/4 of the males to make sure that they are all quick and don't jam together.

Gardiners should have a look at these, not everyone can DIY their kit. Not only do the moulds need re-machined, but they need checked as they are not all the same. Some need less taken off than others.

Though, the work is worth it to get nice quick and easy to use exchangeable brushes.

Yep I agree @WWC as @Alex Gardiner should address this poor quality control issue.

I gave up last night trying to make a brand new quick-loq female brush stock fitting fit properly onto a quick-loq male end. Bloody thing still kept jamming after trying to file out the raised bits inside it so it went in the bin in the end. I've not checked the other spares I have but they are probably the same if from the same production run.

Quick-loq my **** /emoticons/biggrin.png

I love the quick loqs but I have had to take a file or drill bit sander to every female socket and 3/4 of the males to make sure that they are all quick and don't jam together.
Gardiners should have a look at these, not everyone can DIY their kit. Not only do the moulds need re-machined, but they need checked as they are not all the same. Some need less taken off than others.

Though, the work is worth it to get nice quick and easy to use exchangeable brushes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back