Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Green Has Left The Arena!

I think we all eventually find what suits us with regards pricing/hours worked or how we run the business. At first it's a lot of trial and error but once you find what works for you and start to focus on it then the job becomes enjoyable.

i sense you hate the repetition. the sheer grind of it . but if you make sure that the regular round is EXACTLY the type of work you relish ,then it becomes almost a joy to grind it out. you need to think carefully what it is that you enjoy,target it hard and turn everything else away . in my own case ,ALL that iv ever enjoyd doing is cleaning windows on smallish council house style homes or flats and doing plenty of them. my lads and i can churn thru a big list of this stuff every day without breaking into a big stressy sweat .After a Xmas holiday rethink ,in January i dropped all my 3 storey work ,best part of a £grand a month that was, then jus over a week ago i dropped all the double bay homes/mansions/mini mansions - this amounted to a similar £amount a month-jus so i can focus totally on WHAT I WANT . i felt elated once the decision had been made - Now and only now ,my rounds totally focussed on doing/finding the sort of work i really like doing and iv a silly smile on my face every day -the cat that got the cream!
Iam doing exactly the same thing, I also just love doing the council type houses, easy money

Back