Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

So I have created a Facebook page

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Dragbag

Now what do I do, how do I get my business out there have no clue I have never bothered with it before, have no interest in old school friends or girlfriends or long lost family [emoji849] but I am interested in trying to get new customers [emoji57] can someone give me a basic walk through of what to do...and how to do it

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Go to the options part and click on copy link

Use the search function to find and join as many groups as you can such as "area name community group", "swap and sell" etc

Once you have joined a few you will find more come up in the suggested groups bit

Join as many as possible and search for every area you want work in

Go on one of the groups and write a post such as "reliable local window cleaner " etc etc then paste the link to your page

Before you post it highlight it all and copy making it easier for all the other groups as then you just need to click on "write something" and paste the whole thing

Do this morning and evening when the mums are home from school runs

Good luck

This is a thread i made ages ago showing how well it works once people know you

Been posting on these groups for 2 years now

This is how facebook can work if you do it right

Ouch

It may be because you are new

I post morning and evening on about 25 groups every day

When it gets unblocked i would start with a handfull and build on that every few days

Sharing a bit of goodwill doesn't cost anything. I do shares on my FB page for FB ads posted by my commercial clients . They appreciate the favor and give referrals and also become repeat customers.

realy.... i thought you had to have a personal page as well, as i understood it you cant have just a business page !!o_O

Nothing wrong with a business page linked to personal account

I have done it for years

It's when you make a purely business profile they want money

Back