Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

working faster

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mark

whether you are trad or wfp-theres a wealth of products and information(you tube,wagga polzn bladz-since gone)to make our working day more efficient and faster using a particular product,method or simply the diy route.ive learnt a lot of info off this forum.so what helps to make your working day more efficient.ive already put in a bid for a power up reel.so this will shave more time off my day!!!to complete more work
clear.png

I doubt the power up will save much time as you can wind quick enough. .however it will save fatigue leaving you more energy to work quick

I would recommend anyone newish to wfp to go out with someone who's been doing it for years and has good standards..it's amazing how much time you can save by learning the tricks of the trade on the job

I learnt a fair bit working with @Damo even though I switched to wfp 6 months ago and thought i was fast

Same can be said for trad..come out with me tradding and you'll soon be working quicker lol

i had the same view as you until i saw a vid from water works who sell these,they had one with a manual reel and the other with a power up- both out about 70 mtrs,the op with the power up reel was in the van ages waiting for the other op still winding in.i wouldn't pay the full wack have bid on one,

hi steve,you have a remote around your neck to stop the hose and also wind in.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been using a powered cox reel today and that is awesome

The power up is supposed to be good but the cox is awesome

Not sure of the model but something like this

Coxreels

Only about a 600 quid lol

Came in at about £1500 inc the controller. £600 i wish lol.

Dave i will sort you an extreme to use, think i have a spare somewhere :whistle: Then you will fly /emoticons/wink.png

Ta bud

It must be the hand reeled one that's 600 ish then?

Using an extreme definitely helps you work quick..easy to clean with something that's light as a feather

I do like the hand powered one though

Proper heavy duty and solid compared to the usual clover jobbies everyone uses

Latest Posts

Back