Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Well That Must Be A First!

rcproperty

priced up a hotel about 2 weeks ago, gave a courtesy call to get some feed back,

its to be cleaned every month and sometime twice a month in the summer.

and the answer i got was you are to cheap! we would pay more than that.

when our contract runs out with the current cleaner we will phone you and talk about things!

it would of taken about 2-3 hours with 2 guys using wfp.

quoted £180 for it!

It just shows that there are some really well payed Jobs out there, atleast you have given a fair price, hope you get the contract soon mate.

If they call back find out what the other lot charge. Simples... /emoticons/biggrin.png

In the firm I've just left we used to do loads of hotels. The boss used to charge £400 a day per van and used to put two vans on some hotels and we could do some of the jobs in half a day with one van. I used to hate sitting round most of the day not be able to leave site even though we'd finished mid morning

In the firm I've just left we used to do loads of hotels. The boss used to charge £400 a day per van and used to put two vans on some hotels and we could do some of the jobs in half a day with one van. I used to hate sitting round most of the day not be able to leave site even though we'd finished mid morning
as we will have to price it more, we will just drag it out for the day! lol they tolds us that if we are there over lunch they will supply lunch for us too! so not to bad!!

Latest Posts

Back