Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Who's this?

what's most concerning is I don't think it's tongue in cheekAlso that he seemed to zoom in on a pink cloth / sheet ????
thats a comfort blanky /emoticons/smile.png

Always thought frank s smurf tbh

Also does anyone actually clean windows like this. ?waste of time energy and water Must pass up an down each windows four times and kneeling on ground ?

I've just ordered some of the pink blanket - it's nice to kneel on but gets bit soggy after 16 passes on window

IMPO I think we have to be careful when judging others. According to his profile on his website;

He is from the Dorchester area, although lived in Lancashire for 5 years where he studied Law at University, and worked as an Intensive Care Health Care Assistant at Royal Preston Hospital working alongside Doctors and Nurses in the care of seriously ill patients which involved cleaning medical equipment and MRSA cleans. Before this he worked as a cleaner in the same hospital and the other nearby hospital whilst doing his degree cleaning theatres, radiotherapy units, wards, clinics, and eventually in Intensive Care which no doubt led to his entry in to the NHS.

He did his A-levels at The Thomas Hardye School in Law, Economics, and Business, enjoys playing football and badminton.

Judging by this I would say that he has probably more intelligence than most of us on here, myself included.

The wife worked with an extremely clever university graduate in her job oversees. He was from the UK. Unfortunately his mind and his body weren't in unison. He didn't have the dexterity to drive a car or do some very day to day mundane tasks. But he was a brilliant chemical engineer.

I think we have another person here who is probably in a similar category. Looking at his videos I believe he's a genuine guy, but just doesn't fit into what we refer to as the norm.

In a different kind of way he's just another person like us trying to make his way through life the best way he can.

Last edited by a moderator:
IMPO I think we have to be careful when judging others. According to his profile on his website;
He is from the Dorchester area, although lived in Lancashire for 5 years where he studied Law at University, and worked as an Intensive Care Health Care Assistant at Royal Preston Hospital working alongside Doctors and Nurses in the care of seriously ill patients which involved cleaning medical equipment and MRSA cleans. Before this he worked as a cleaner in the same hospital and the other nearby hospital whilst doing his degree cleaning theatres, radiotherapy units, wards, clinics, and eventually in Intensive Care which no doubt led to his entry in to the NHS.

He did his A-levels at The Thomas Hardye School in Law, Economics, and Business, enjoys playing football and badminton.

Judging by this I would say that he has probably more intelligence than most of us on here, myself included.

The wife worked with an extremely clever university graduate in her job oversees. He was from the UK. Unfortunately his mind and his body weren't in unison. He didn't have the dexterity to drive a car or do some very day to day mundane tasks. But he was a brilliant chemical engineer.

I think we have another person here who is probably in a similar category. Looking at his videos I believe he's a genuine guy, but just doesn't fit into what we refer to as the norm.

In a different kind of way he's just another person like us trying to make his way through life the best way he can.
Some good points there Mr. Spruce, although it does beg the question, if he's so intelligent, whys he uploading videos of an untidy van? /emoticons/wink.png

Yes Spruce, fair points.

I think I will lock this now as we've all enjoyed it and it's not got silly.

How do I lock it or is it for admin to do?

"Jack of All Trades Master of None" springs to mind /emoticons/smile.png you can tell he's a typical over thinker due to all the um's and ah's he uses in the first video, its a sign of somebody buying them self some time while he tries to process the thoughts in the brain.

I think he'd find it amusing that we had a laugh at his vids. You can't stick a moody soundtrack to a slow-mo untidy van vid and not get a few laughs IMO. I'm sure he's got a licence to kill dirt with that Henry Hoover too

Latest Posts

Back