Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Go Cardless Campaign!

Damo

Starting a go cardless campaign as my debt list resembles something close to the debt of a small country !

Had a lovely leaflet made by the man @Dodger and plan to spam all my customers with the leaflet over the next few months.

Hoping to get 50% of customer on Gocardless.

Interest in hearing how this goes as it's something I would like to do. Keep us posted on the response [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I did this some time back @Damo

Problem with the notes with info on is you are still relying on them to get on line, follow the link etc.

I went for the Cleaner Planner Pro as it gives you the widget to add to your website to make it easier.

Next I went door to door starting with most delinquent and would open the sign up widget and get them to sign up on the spot.

Did not make it optional. Simply told them it was the only payment method we take now and had no bother. Worked a treat.

I have done a sticker,text,email and widget campaign already.

But this is an a5 leaflet with all the added benefits.

Don't have to go online. They just have to text me their address and name. It's as simple as possible.

Let me clarify what I meant about not going online.

I will text them a direct link straight to the direct debit mandate form.

Been doing that for 3 months now and had another 50-60 sign up.

So with me new leaflet. They just have to text. Not go online. Read it all. Then do first line of their address. Then fill out a form.

It's straight to the form. After they have sent a text.

Interested to see how this goes, I have just put the link on my website and one of my new customers signed up unprompted straight away. I need to start promoting it to my customers.

Just about to top 200 customers on GoCardless, leaflet is working quite well but a few customers have needed a couple of leaflets.

Really pushing it this year and have some good ideas up my sleeve.

All new customers get stuck on GC now, only exceptions are granny's etc that are always home. Also on a drive to rid my self of standing order and bacs payers (admin nightmares)

Also weining out the bad payers, GC or once they have paid up.... Good bye!

Back