Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

filfy gutters

tench0771

rite ive got a job next month polly carbon roof wich is green lol and 1 langth of gutter its only low lever bungalow im thinking maby try red lable hypo neet ive got a peace of gutter on my drive ive soaked it in hypo red lable and ill check it in the morning to c if it disscolours !! do u think its a good ider or shall i use virosol and magic spung its defo a restor job not a standerd filfy upvc clean the roof will be soaked in virosol then wfp with hot water but the gutter im not shore or shall i just hypo the lot lmfao

never had a problem cleaning gutters no matter how green with nothing but APC, good soak does the job

maybe try the virosol first then wfp?. would be surprised if it needs hypo but hey im no expert

ive done a test patch with soap and a scrim and it dident tuch it got some grean off but under neath it was staind grrrrr ill do a vid when i get there to show how bad it is and some pix

I tend to spray it on and then spend 5 minutes working it it with the water off

Then leave 5 minutes

Then turn water on and rinse

Eeeeeaaassssyyy

Back