Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Backpack purchased

Posh

Well got me backpack. Pole arrives Tuesday. Pure water in my 25 litre cans and ready to go. Will give it a go on my own place before I go out. It's just a spare for them hard to reach windows and means I can now quote them 3 story jobs. Staying trad tho. Love it up and down ladders. Keeps me fit but looking forward to giving me backpack a go.

have fun & keep practicing it takes a while to be confident in what you've done, but when you are you'll see how fast it really is. i started like you with a backpack just for the iffy jobs loved my ladders & running about on roofs but only got 7 houses now that i trad

off to bed now man utd giving me heart attacks again

How can man utd give you heart attacks. 4 pens in a week. Somet iffy there lol. You wanna support and watch Peterborough. Now that does give you heart attacks. Up the posh.

Yeah, Howard Webb was playing for Man United wasn't he?

I heard he came off the bench at half time for a nice comeback, got 2 assists.

He's as corrupt as the FA.

I haven't seen the goals yet but I know we we're 3 down at half time, going to watch the goals to***ht /emoticons/wink.png Work to do now!

James.

Back