Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Which pole and bits and bobs

My 30ft bayersan fibreglass is fine to use all day..think you guys need to work out a bit..saying that I'm taking the bottom 2 sections off when not needed

:thumbsup:

My 30ft bayersan fibreglass is fine to use all day..think you guys need to work out a bit..saying that I'm taking the bottom 2 sections off when not needed
Yeah but you only do 5 houses a day Dave :rofl:

My lower back aches when doing a long day with high reach work, but that's a posture issue more than anything,

Having a lighter pole is always worth while though Dave, makes the job easier, and that's what we all want :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
I do up to 20 a day jakey boy lol

The weight doesn't bother me at all all day

What does bother me is fibreglass pole extended enough to 25ft or over is like trying to wfp with a brush attached to a bit of cooked spaghetti. .the flex is outrageous

I do up to 20 a day jakey boy lolThe weight doesn't bother me at all all day

What does bother me is fibreglass pole extended enough to 25ft or over is like trying to wfp with a brush attached to a bit of cooked spaghetti. .the flex is outrageous
Another reason to go carbon Davey.

I will go carbon eventually

Van first in january

Then slx

At the moment I'm enjoying earning loads of £££££££££££

I had a similar dilemma and ended up buying the slx22 and extension 6 which worked out about £15 more expensive than the 25. The 22 is lighter and shorter than the 25 which makes ground floor windows really comfortable. Especially with all the **** you have to work round in some peoples gardens. I think with the extension on it's got about a foot extra reach than the 25

Keep that myth going tuffersDon't want all and sundry nicking our work :laugh:
%24_35.JPG

Back