Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

CLX vs SLX

Chris Dall

I've used SLX poles for years, there's an £86 difference between the 27ft CLX & SLX.

Can any one who has experience with BOTH poles tell me if there's a drastic difference please at the 25-27ft mark please?

I'm setting up a new van for new staff member and wonder if it's worth giving him a CLX instead of the usual SLX!

TIA

slx all the way , its worth the money , ive only used slxs , extremes , and ultermate poles until last month when I needed a pole asap and got my first ever clx due to there being no slxs in stock

its a good cheap pole and it as its place in the market place however if your use to a slx you wont like it , they are quite bendy if using a heavy brush , they a good bit heavier at the end of a days work and in the back of your mind you will always be thinking " my slx didn't do this "

if for staff then give him your old poles and you keep the new ones , if hes new to the game then he will need all the help he can an a slx will help him not bang the life out of the windows

I had a CL-X 27 for doing 3 story work. As soon as I could afford it I replaced it with an SL-X 25. I couldn't work all day with the CL-X, too heavy for my liking, but I can easily with the SL-X. The SL-X is also much easier to work with fully extended.

Back