Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Did Anyone Know This Poor Chap On Here?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Didn't know him, but did read about it last week....makes you stop and think doesn't it......12 bloody feet.

RIP Tubby.

Indeed chaps...

It got me thinking about age & health when using ladders when I read it but was not mentioned as no one seems to know what actualy happened.

Even though I use safety devices on my ladders they will not stop me falling off say if I slipped or had a funny turn unless I was using a fall arest system. Would wearing a climbing helmet have helped to save that poor chaps life?

The question is I suppose is how far do we need to go to safeguard our lives when using ladders?

The thing that gets me is all this health and safety stuff is a must and some of the courses but when these things are at ridiculous prices some people just don't have enough money for it all , I think the health and safety gear and courses should be cheaper! I reckon the courses should be free !!!!!

Back