Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Not had this before!

Dominic

Hi,

Getting 32 tds out of ro's which is normal I think, but resin is going within a month. So I'm guessing either resin is **** or di vessel is failing or maybe hoses degrading between vessel and tank? Been using the Unger Virgin resin last few times.

Cheers, Dom

Hi,Getting 32 tds out of ro's which is normal I think, but resin is going within a month. So I'm guessing either resin is **** or di vessel is failing or maybe hoses degrading between vessel and tank? Been using the Unger Virgin resin last few times.

Cheers, Dom
Sorry didn't realise c.r.a.p was a swear word /emoticons/smile.png

Thanks for that. Just emptied it again and it came out looking like new. Very weird. Only started buying it cos somebody local started selling it.

Which one do you find best?

32 ppm out of the ro seems high to me. What is the tap water ppm around your way and what ro setup are you using ?

i had go at the unger resin **** only got one week out off it

as the guys mentioned swapped to tulsion getting three weeks now

thinking the membrane could be on its way out

I'm using two ro's in series. Not tested mains water for a while but it used to be around 300 on the tds. I used to get about 6 months out of my di!

Back